W. Wyndham Geyer, Jr.
Mr. Geyer’s litigation practice includes the representation of a wide variety of institutional and individual clients in general commercial litigation. His practice includes class action representation including defense of RESPA, FDCPA and FCCPA claims. In addition, he has concentrated a substantial portion of his practice in the representation of many title insurance underwriters, agents and insureds in real estate-related litigation, including title defects, bad faith, title insurance policy litigation and white collar embezzlement. He also represents insureds in all aspects of hurricane related contract and bad faith litigation. His experience as a real estate attorney earlier in his career, combined with his litigation experience, have made him well-suited to efficiently and economically serve his clients’ needs in these niche practice areas. He is also a Certified Mediator by the Supreme Court of Florida to all judicial circuit courts of the State of Florida.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law
- B.S., Florida State University
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- ABA’s Tort and Insurance Practice Section, Title Insurance Litigation Committee
- Broward County Bar Association
- Florida Land Title Association, Inc.
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar, Trial Section
- Rated AV® Preeminent ™, Martindale-Hubbell
- Law Directory South Florida’s Top Rated
- Lawyers, 2012