Close Menu
Free Case Evaluation Hablamos Español

What happens if I disagree with my insurance company ?

Return to FAQ Videos


Well, if you disagree with your insurance company, there are several options available to you. You can actually contact the department of financial services and ask if they invoke the mediation provision of your policy, which allows for a neutral party mediator to come and meet with you and your insurance company’s representative to see if you can’t reach a resolution of your claim.

If that doesn’t work out, you may want to contact a professional, such as as public adjuster or an attorney, to discuss what other avenues are available for you if your insurance company has either tendered a low payment, which is not going to be significant enough to cover your damages, or if they’ve denied your claim outright.

© 2016 - 2019 Geyer Fuxa Tyler Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.
This law firm website is managed by MileMark Media.