Close Menu
Free Case Evaluation Hablamos Español

My insurance company has denied my claim. What can I do?

Return to FAQ Videos


You can accept their decision, or you can contest it. There are many avenues in which you can contest an insurance company’s denial of coverage by your claim. You can seek mediation recourse by contacting the Department of Financial Services and asking the insurance company to mediate the claim with you, or you can contact a professional such as a public adjuster who can assist you with speaking with the insurance company in representing to you why, in fact, there is coverage for your claim, or you can contact a lawyer and bring forth a lawsuit for what’s called a breach of contract if there are avenues of available coverage under the terms of your policy of insurance. Long story short, you don’t have to just accept their denial.

© 2016 - 2019 Geyer Fuxa Tyler Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.
This law firm website is managed by MileMark Media.