Close Menu
Free Case Evaluation Hablamos Español

I have water damage to my home and the insurance company won’t pay what I think the damage is worth. How can a lawyer help?

Return to FAQ Videos


A lawyer can help you recover what you’re entitled to under an insurance policy. The lawyer will review the damages that you’ve sustained, review the coverage that you have under that policy, and present your claim to the insurance company. If the insurance company still refuses to pay that claim, the lawyer can bring a lawsuit against the insurance company to recover what you’re entitled to.

© 2016 - 2019 Geyer Fuxa Tyler Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.
This law firm website is managed by MileMark Media.