Close Menu
Free Case Evaluation Hablamos Español

Does my property insurance policy cover flood damage?

Return to FAQ Videos


Most home owner’s insurance policies specifically exclude flood damage and flood is defined as water that rises up from the ground. You will need to purchase a separate flood insurance policy if you are concerned or you live in a flood zone.

© 2016 - 2019 Geyer Fuxa Tyler Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.
This law firm website is managed by MileMark Media.