Close Menu
Free Case Evaluation Hablamos Español

Do I have coverage if my property is vandalized while it is vacant?

Return to FAQ Videos


Generally, that is determined by the definition in the policy of vacancy. If you are not present in your property when it is vandalized, it’s probably best to seek the assistance of a public adjuster or counsel with the claim.

© 2016 - 2019 Geyer Fuxa Tyler Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.
This law firm website is managed by MileMark Media.