Prior to becoming an attorney, Ms. Fuxa worked as a licensed Registered Nurse and Health Care Risk Manager. She began her legal career defending insurance companies and individuals in the areas of first party property/bad faith litigation defense, including residential and commercial claims and insurance coverage; medical malpractice defense; nursing home litigation; premises liability and products liability defense prior to joining the team at Geyer Fuxa Tyler, PLLC. Having represented most major domestic and foreign insurance carriers over the span of 16 plus years, Ms. Fuxa brings a unique perspective and experience to the firm. Ms. Fuxa is currently admitted to the Florida Bar and is also admitted to practice in Federal Court, Southern and Middle Districts of Florida, as well as the U.S. Supreme Court.
Bar and Court Admissions:
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Supreme Court
- J.D., St. Thomas University School of Law
- B.S. in Nursing, University of Miami