Jeremy F. Tyler
Mr. Tyler was born and raised in southeastern Idaho. Before practicing law, he worked for nearly ten years in Information Technology as a computer programmer. He graduated magna cum laude from Utah State University with a degree in business. He attended law school at Nova Southeastern University’s Shepard Broad Law Center where he finished law school in two and a half years, ranked in the top 2% of his class, received a merit scholarship, made the Dean’s List each semester, and received high grade awards in several classes such as Civil Procedure, Constitutional Law II, Florida Constitutional Law, Real Estate Transactions, UCC Sales, and Copyrights & Trademarks. The Florida Supreme Court recognized his exceptional performance on the February 2010 Florida Bar Exam and invited him to speak on behalf of newly admitted lawyers at the Supreme Court’s May 3, 2010, induction ceremony. Since then he has focused his work primarily on representing policyholders in disputes with their insurance companies.
- New Jersey
- New York
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Summa Cum Laude
- B.S., Utah State University, Magna Cum Laude
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Broward County Bar Association
- Windstorm Network
- Recognized by the Florida Supreme Court for exceptional performance on the February 2010 Florida Bar Exam.
- Selected as a Super Lawyer in 2016 and 2017